- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 apple
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Raisins (optional)
- Add the oil, vinegar, and lemon juice in a jar and shake to combine.
- Toast the walnuts. Core the apple and cut into chunks.
- In a large bowl toss the spinach with about 3/4 of the dressing until evenly coated and then add the apple and walnuts, and raisins.
- Enjoy. This is such a nice winter salad and a change form the old usual.