- 6 tbs tomato puree
- 1 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbs fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz mozzarella, diced
- 8 thin-sliced chicken cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 190c
- Combine tomato puree, garlic, onion, olive oil, balsamic, and basil. Set aside a few minutes.
- Flatten the chicken with the back of a rolling pin and cook on a baking tray, until it is just cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and spread the tomato mixture over the top and finish with cheese.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, oil the tray the chicken is sat on to prevent sticking.
- Grill the chicken till the cheese is fully melted and to your liking and enjoy!