- 8 Sausages large or 12 Mini if making small ones
- 1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
Yorkshire Pudding Batter:
- 115g Self Raising Flour
- 3 egg
- 150ml milk ( works with almond milk too)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place mini sausages and drizzle of oil into each well of a deep cupcake tray, or a pyrex or casserole dish for larger sausages. You’ll want to chose a tray which has enough room around your sausages, but is not too big.
- Place the sausages into the oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, mix together the batter using a whisk or fork – until smooth.
- After the 20 minutes remove the sausages from the oven and quickly pour the batter into the dish. Return to the oven immediately
- Cook for a further 30 minutes. Until cooked and the batter is brown and crisp on top.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy (optional)