Nanny Ash Charity Give Away – Terms and Conditions
Charity: Darcy’s Dreams, registered charity registration number 1173488.
Donation Amount: This will be equivalent to £0.10 multiplied by the number of Qualifying Followers. For example, if the Promoter deems the number of Qualifying Followers to be 1,000 then £100 will be donated to the Charity.
Instagram: The social media platform, accessible online at http://www.instagram.com
Participant: Any person, legal entity or Instagram account who takes part or intends to take part in the Promotion. This includes those deemed by the Promoter not to be a Qualifying Follower.
Promoter: Ms Ashley Campion of Number 2, Albany Mews, Sutton, Surrey SM1 2RE.
Promotion: The social media campaign run by the Promoter on Instagram intended to raise money for the Charity
Qualifying Follower: Any Instagram account that, as at 31st March 2020, has been active for more than 1 month, has over 150 followers and is an authentic ‘Natural Person’ (as opposed to a bot, AI or Machine Generated Instagram account) who follows Nanny Ash during the Promotion Period and continues to follow Nanny Ash for a period no less than 30 days.
Promotion Period: The Promotion Period will commence at 12am on the morning of 1st March 2020 for a period of 31 days, ending at 11:59 on Tuesday 31st March 2020. After this time, the Promotion will be considered closed. Any followers gained by Nanny Ash after 11:59 on Tuesday 31st March 2020 will not result in a donation to the Charity
Nanny Ash: The Instagram page @nannyashcooks (https://www.instagram.com/nannyashcooks)
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter agrees to donate 10p to the Charity for every Qualifying Follower who follows Nanny Ash during the Promotion Period up to a maximum donation of £10,000.
- The Promoter will pay the Donation Amount to the Charity within 90 days of the Promotion Period ending.
- By taking part in the Promotion, all Participants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is limited to Instagram only.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the Promotion will be final. No discussion or correspondence with Participants will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or the Charity
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, without liability, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website www.nannyash.co.uk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the absolute right to cancel the Promotion, without liability, for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to reasons or circumstances that arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter will make a donation to the Charity equivalent to 10p for every Qualifying Follower within 90 days after the Promotion Period ends. The donation will be limited to a maximum of £10,000 unless specifically and separately agreed by the Promoter.
- A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of the Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any persons, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Promoter’s rights in relation to the same.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any Participant in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- All Participants agree, to the extent permissible by law, to release Instagram from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to their participation in the Promotion.
- Participants who take part in the Promotion using multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified and will be deemed not to be a Qualifying Participant.