- 8 tbs honey
- 8 tbs soy sauce
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 tbs vegetable oil
- 500 grams of chicken breasts
- Flatten the chicken and cut into strips.
- In a bowl whisk up oil, honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Pour the chicken marinade into a large ziplock bag.
- Add the cut-up chicken to the ziplock bag and seal the bag tightly.
- Place the bag of chicken on a plate (in case there is any leakage) and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- If you are going to use wooden skewers, soak them in water for a couple of hours so they don’t burn.
- Once the chicken has marinated for long enough, weave the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
- Preheat a griddle pan and wipe with oil so the chicken does not stick. When hot, cook the chicken for about 5 – 7 minutes each side.
- Serve and enjoy!