Bramble base mix
- 8 medium apples
- 2 tbs white granulated sugar
- 2 tbs light brown sugar
- 1 tbs all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbs cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup (180 g) unsalted butter melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Peel, core and slice your apples and mix them together with the sugar, flour, cinnamon, blackberries and
water fromthe bramble ingredients.Arrange in a baking dish and set to one side.
- In a bowl combine all the crumble topping
ingredientstogether, rubbing it between your fingers until you have a crumtexture.
- Sprinkle over the bramble mixture you set aside and then bake for 40-45 minutes or until the crumb is golden and your apples are softened.